UPDATE - WE'RE BACK OPEN
Following the recent Government announcement, non-essential stores are back open from the 12th of April. Below are some of the steps we have taken and will continue to take now we have re-opened
Health & Safety procedures
SEVENSTORE ensures that we adhere to any government guidance and precautions to support a safe environment for all. This guidance includes the following:
- All staff will be wearing reusable face masks at all times to prevent the spread and lower the risk of possible infection.
- All staff will wash their hands regularly throughout the day and will also receive disposable gloves which will be available for use.
- Cleaning will take place throughout the day across the shop floor and back of house areas. Key locations on the shop floor such as cash desks, hand-rails, and footwear benches should be looked at more frequently. Toilets and the staff facilities in the back of house areas will follow the same principle.
- Social distancing measures should be adhered to, each store will monitor the number of customers and staff in store. Queuing outside the store will take place if the store reaches maximum capacity.
- Contactless payment is encouraged when making purchases.
- Due to the difficulties in managing fitting rooms and maintaining social distancing measures we have made the decision to close off all fitting rooms to customers until further notice.
Please respect all precautions put in place and consider the highest possible standards of actions that we can take to ensure an environment which protects all.
SEVENSTORE connects people to the ideas of community, technology and expression.
Set in Liverpool’s post-industrial heartland, SEVENSTORE’s creative retail space places globally recognised fashion houses next to emerging talents. It is a consumer-focused space where like-minded creatives can share experiences through fashion, music, art and culture.
Whether it be through digital workshops, artistic collaborations, panel discussions or live events, SEVENSTORE is a platform set out to merge local and global communities together while driving forward the future of fashion and creating unique, significant opportunities for creative minds.
Founded on an ever-expanding archive of military, work and sportswear uniforms, C.P. Company continue to deliver classic touches of their signature design, while still expanding on progressive menswear exploration.
Branded as one of the world’s biggest brands, Nike have continued to put innovation first. From selling sneakers out of the back of a car to breaking athletic records, they have become one of the most influential brands across sports, lifestyle and fashion.
Stockholm based Acne Studios incorporates a vast influence in art, photography, architecture and contemporary culture to produce clean, high-quality garments that continue to create a novel expression.
Offering a plethora of streamlined jackets, overalls and everyday accessories, Carhartt WIP’s ethos aims to marry heavy-duty fabrication with pragmatism and refined simplicity.
Arc'teryx is a high-performance outdoor equipment company taking the lead with innovative technologies and fabrications, generating the right products for any type of environment.
The influence of adidas has informed a culture of forward-thinking, cutting edge design in sportwear, music and fashion. A brand with so much history still pushing purpose to the next level.
Canada Goose are at the forefront of outerwear. Born in the harshest climates of Canada, their product is meticulously studied for perfection and premium functionality.
THE NORTH FACE
With over 50 years of innovation, The North Face are prepared for the cold metropolitan weather. Not only a brand fascinated with the outdoors, but are also known to delve into streetwear culture.
Generation-defining streetwear brand, Off-White has reframed the quotation mark. Each season offers up a collection of different visuals in-keeping with the same aesthetic of heavy graphics that flourish through streetwear outfits of the North West, the UK and worldwide.
Established in the French Alpine village of Monastier-de-Clermont in 1952, Moncler was born to protect workers from the cold. A true potential to guard people from the elements, Moncler have transpired into a leading brand in luxury outerwear.