UPDATE - SEVENSTORE LOCKDOWN CLOSURE
Following the recent Government announcement in which lockdown restrictions were announced, it was confirmed that non-essential stores must shut once again. In the light of this, the SEVENSTORE retail space has closed for this lockdown period. It will be a long road ahead before ‘normal’ trading practices are resumed and the health, safety and well-being of both our employees and customers remain our number one priority. Below are some of the steps we have taken and will continue to take once we re-open when restrictions are eased.
Health & Safety procedures
SEVENSTORE ensures that we adhere to any government guidance and precautions to support a safe environment for all. This guidance includes the following:
- All staff will be wearing reusable face masks at all times to prevent the spread and lower the risk of possible infection.
- All staff will wash their hands regularly throughout the day and will also receive disposable gloves which will be available for use.
- Cleaning will take place throughout the day across the shop floor and back of house areas. Key locations on the shop floor such as cash desks, hand-rails, and footwear benches should be looked at more frequently. Toilets and the staff facilities in the back of house areas will follow the same principle.
- Social distancing measures should be adhered to, each store will monitor the number of customers and staff in store. Queuing outside the store will take place if the store reaches maximum capacity.
- Contactless payment is encouraged when making purchases.
- Due to the difficulties in managing fitting rooms and maintaining social distancing measures we have made the decision to close off all fitting rooms to customers until further notice.
Please respect all precautions put in place and consider the highest possible standards of actions that we can take to ensure an environment which protects all.
SEVENSTORE connects people to the ideas of community, technology and expression.
Set in Liverpool’s post-industrial heartland, SEVENSTORE’s creative retail space places globally recognised fashion houses next to emerging talents. It is a consumer-focused space where like-minded creatives can share experiences through fashion, music, art and culture.
Whether it be through digital workshops, artistic collaborations, panel discussions or live events, SEVENSTORE is a platform set out to merge local and global communities together while driving forward the future of fashion and creating unique, significant opportunities for creative minds.
A Cold Wall* is considered and redefined. Produced in Italy, Samuel Ross heavily references his hometown of London within his work; drawing comparisons of working-class uniforms into utilitarian fabrics and ready-to-wear silhouettes.
Branded as one of the world’s biggest brands, Nike have continued to put innovation first. From selling sneakers out of the back of a car to breaking athletic records, they have become one of the most influential brands across sports, lifestyle and fashion.
Stockholm based Acne Studios incorporates a vast influence in art, photography, architecture and contemporary culture to produce clean, high-quality garments that continue to create a novel expression.
1017 ALYX 9SM
Emerging in Spring/Summer 2017, 1017 ALYX 9SM is the brainchild of Matthew M. Williams. Streamlined tailoring and workwear silhouettes channel the designer’s subversive spirit with a backdrop of utilitarian accessories.
Arc'teryx is a high-performance outdoor equipment company taking the lead with innovative technologies and fabrications, generating the right products for any type of environment.
The influence of adidas has informed a culture of forward-thinking, cutting edge design in sportwear, music and fashion. A brand with so much history still pushing purpose to the next level.
Canada Goose are at the forefront of outerwear. Born in the harshest climates of Canada, their product is meticulously studied for perfection and premium functionality.
THE NORTH FACE
With over 50 years of innovation, The North Face are prepared for the cold metropolitan weather. Not only a brand fascinated with the outdoors, but are also known to delve into streetwear culture.
Generation-defining streetwear brand, Off-White has reframed the quotation mark. Each season offers up a collection of different visuals in-keeping with the same aesthetic of heavy graphics that flourish through streetwear outfits of the North West, the UK and worldwide.
SEVENSTORE welcomes Moncler to exclusively to Liverpool. Established in France, Moncler was born to protect workers from the cold. Having forced its way out of the strict, harsh climates of the mountains, the outerwear giants are now regarded as a global lifestyle brand that equips the city streets of the North West and UK alike.