Gender Pay Reporting Statement
This statement is made pursuant to the Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
As part of the regulations Footasylum ltd has carried out analysis of its workforce as at 5 April 17 and the relevant qualifying period to calculate and determine a number of results as required by the regulations.
The results are as below;
- Average gender pay gap as a mean average – 15%
- Average gender pay gap as a median average – 0%
- Average bonus gender pay gap as a mean average – 72%
- Average bonus gender pay gap as a median average – 25%
- Proportion of males receiving a bonus payment and proportion of females receiving a bonus payment – 16% of males are receiving a bonus; 15.2% of females are receiving a bonus
- Proportion of males and females when divided into four groups ordered from lowest to highest pay – as per the below table:
|Q2 Upper Mid||55%||45%|
|Q3 Lower Middle||52%||48%|
|Q4 Lower Middle||46%||54%|
The analysis has identified that proportionally, Footasylum ltd employees are generally paid in line with one another irrespective of gender, based on an hourly rate basis and that the number of females vs males entitled to bonus payments is comparable. It is however evident that the average bonus payments made to men outweigh those that are paid to women across the Business. Investigation into this matter has concluded that this is as a result of the number of Senior male employees in situ relative to the number of Senior women. We are a fast moving and creative business which aims to provide opportunities for all its people to progress to positions which will reflect their potential, whatever their gender. We are also proud to be a public company with a female CEO and female CFO.