Industry is built on information and technology. Over 800 years ago, Liverpool’s network of seven streets formed the backbone for one of the world’s most industrious cities. Today, Seven harnesses the information age to connect the community to the latest in innovative fashion and footwear.
Featuring a globally curated mix of progressive designers and iconic brands, Seven offers a tailored selection of footwear and clothing from luxury fashion houses through to timeless sportswear behemoths. We aim to bring together opposite ends of the traditional fashion spectrum, promoting creativity and discussion.
Inspired by the ethos of the designers we stock, creativity and innovation is at the forefront of everything we do. Seven sets a new retail precedent; connecting designers with spaces and communities.
We are looking for talented people who understand the ethos, product and culture of Seven. Take a look at all our available positions below. Please send through your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
Type: Permanent Location: Department: Retail
Description: Sales Assistant Bi-lingual
SEVEN are opening a new store in The Baltic Triangle, Liverpool and aims to be the leading destination for progressive Sportswear, Contemporary Menswear and Japanese Streetwear brands in the region. We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Sales Staff to join our team.
This is an amazing and rare opportunity to join such a high profile store with a unique brand mix and progressive retail environment.
We are looking for an articulate, knowledgeable and committed individual to join the shop-floor team.
Representing over 80+ brands we want an ambitious and energetic individual, who is accustomed to problem solving, creative thinking, motivating and developing a large diverse team and unconditionally supporting a dynamic and forward thinking Store Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- You will network amongst the SEVEN customer base, developing new and building on existing customer relationships to achieve and exceed set sales targets.
- You will support the store team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile.
- You will outwardly display exemplary service techniques driving excellence of service as a basic standard.
- You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- You will share your in depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- It is imperative that you are a visual representation of SEVEN with impeccable personal presentation.
- You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within the fashion or sneaker industry.
- You must be sociable and charismatic with an ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local community in The North West
Type: Permanent Location: Department: Head Office
Description: Ecommerce Product Copywriter
As part of our Ecommerce team, the responsibility of the Product Copywriter/Lister will be to assist in driving website performance by writing accurate and SEO-friendly product descriptions and managing the regular upload of new products. You will also assist with other on-site and marketing copy when required. Working closely with the Buying, E-com and Photography teams, the right candidate will have a natural flair for the creation of engaging and smart copy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce engaging and brand aligned product copy across the SEVENSTORE website in a manner that helps maximise sales and SEO
- Ensure all product copy is accurate, factual, fully descriptive and optimised for search
- Demonstrate an awareness of our customer profiles and produce copy designed to appeal to them
- Work directly with product whilst liaising with the product photography team to ensure copy is produced in line with the photography schedule, so that product images and text can be uploaded together
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure all copy is produced in a timely manner to support the product going live on the website
- Support with additional copy requirements as required, including other on-page content and blog content
- A genuine passion for the SEVENSTORE product and an appreciation of the values of our core consumers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write effective copy that is representative of the SEVENSTORE brand
- The ability to multitask, working quickly and effectively whilst maintaining focus pressure and ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- The ability to produce short and concise copy as well as longer form content
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- High levels of personal motivation, and a preference for taking responsibility and working in a small dynamic team environment
- An interest in understanding how copy can contribute to successful trading on the website and SEO