Industry is built on information and technology. Over 800 years ago, Liverpool’s network of seven streets formed the backbone for one of the world’s most industrious cities. Today, SEVENSTORE harnesses the information age to connect the community to the latest in innovative fashion and footwear.
Featuring a globally curated mix of progressive designers and iconic brands, SEVENSTORE offers a tailored selection of footwear and clothing from luxury fashion houses through to timeless sportswear behemoths. We aim to bring together opposite ends of the traditional fashion spectrum, promoting creativity and discussion.
Inspired by the ethos of the designers we stock, creativity and innovation is at the forefront of everything we do. SEVENSTORE sets a new retail precedent; connecting designers with spaces and communities.
We are looking for talented people who understand the ethos, product and culture of SEVENSTORE. Take a look at all our available positions below. Please send through your applications to email@example.com with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
As the Midweight creative your role will be to support the Creative
Department to deliver market leading & progressive content whilst upholding
the SEVENSTORE visual and creative identity. This is a hugely varied role,
and you will work on a wide range of different tasks which include creative
briefs and deck creation, Leading creative projects and creative production
for campaigns and digital content.
Reporting to the senior members of the Creative Department, you will support in facilitating the creative side of the SEVENSTORE business becoming an integral part of our brand identity and vision. This role will also allow you to work and collaborate with different departments including Buying, Social Media, Marketing and Store.
To excel in this role, you need to be enthusiastic, proactive and always have an eye on your personal and the departments deadlines. You will have well-developed interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude & be a strong team player.
This role is perfect for creative individual with a demonstrated history of operating within fashion, arts or the creative industry. Due to the evolving nature of this position, the job description is not exhaustive. This role will be reviewed periodically and from time to time the successful candidate will be required to carry out creative tasks which are not detailed in this description.
About the role...
Creative & Production:
- Ability to interpret briefs and work to tight deadlines.
- Come up with and present a range of ideas and concepts on formal and informal creative briefs.
- Delivering projects under the guidance of senior members of the department.
- Ability to take ownership over workload.
- Campaign concepting and production.
- Collaborating with Stylists, Photographers and Videographers to deliver concepts from start to finish.
- Planning shoots with senior staff including mood boards for sign off.
- Compiling brand decks.
- Compiling visual storyboards that will represent us for the season which include social media.
- May be required to work away from home overnight, weekends in the UK and abroad.
- Very organised and self-disciplined.
- Time management skills.
- Basic understanding of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Passion for product and storytelling.
- An understanding of SEVENSTORE brand mix and diverse demographic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Naturally creative individual who is able to formulate and articulate new ideas.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
- Works well in a team and has a “can do” attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Career progression
- Staff discount
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
To apply for this position, please send through your applications & portfolio or body of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.