Industry is built on information and technology. Over 800 years ago, Liverpool’s network of seven streets formed the backbone for one of the world’s most industrious cities. Today, SEVENSTORE harnesses the information age to connect the community to the latest in innovative fashion and footwear.
Featuring a globally curated mix of progressive designers and iconic brands, SEVENSTORE offers a tailored selection of footwear and clothing from luxury fashion houses through to timeless sportswear behemoths. We aim to bring together opposite ends of the traditional fashion spectrum, promoting creativity and discussion.
Inspired by the ethos of the designers we stock, creativity and innovation is at the forefront of everything we do. SEVENSTORE sets a new retail precedent; connecting designers with spaces and communities.
We are looking for talented people who understand the ethos, product and culture of SEVENSTORE. Take a look at all our available positions below. Please send through your applications to email@example.com with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
Description:Ecommerce Experience Executive
As part of our Ecommerce team, the responsibility of the Ecommerce Experience Executive will be to assist in driving website performance by working with the creative and marketing team to update content across the website with key brand stories and marketing messages. You will also assist with other on-site optimisations including creating and testing segmented customer experiences and developing search and merch rules to remove friction from the customer journey.
About the role...
- Daily monitoring of the website, working with the creative and marketing team to deliver content updates and conduct regular website checks to ensure high performance
- Assist in the analysis of website performance through daily, weekly and annual reporting
- Ensure that key categories are fully merchandised and optimised to drive sales
- Site checks throughout the day to raise any potential issues - broken links, incorrect product descriptions, placement and imagery etc
- Liaise with the wider team, to approve suitable products to be included on the website and marketing communications to ensure best stock is marketed to its maximum potential
- Work with the wider UX team to build and develop experiences aimed at removing friction and optimising sales
- Improve the customer journey by reviewing search words and drop offs
- Use of analytics tools including Google Analytics and other behavioural analytics platforms to monitor alerts, tracking and consumer journey data
Email Marketing/Affiliate Marketing:
- Assist with briefing and building email marketing communications
- Collate email statistics and product sales data to enhance email performance and identify best/underperforming areas
- Work with the wider CRM team to impliment email testing strategy
- Assist with the planning, maintenance and communication of the email marketing calendar
- Assist with the planning and execution of promotional campaigns across the affiliate network
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- Passion for the product and a desire to take ownership of a role and make it their own
- Proactive with a drive for success
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to confidently liaise with multiple teams, supporting others and knowing when to ask for help
- Exceptional planner and organiser when allocating time and resource to meet deadlines and identify key seasonal peaks and troughs
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team managing multiple projects and the ability to meet fixed deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Analytically minded
This role would be well suited to a graduate who is looking for experience in a fast-paced retailer with a fast-growing ecommerce operation.
Please send through your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.