Industry is built on information and technology. Over 800 years ago, Liverpool’s network of seven streets formed the backbone for one of the world’s most industrious cities. Today, SEVENSTORE harnesses the information age to connect the community to the latest in innovative fashion and footwear.
Featuring a globally curated mix of progressive designers and iconic brands, SEVENSTORE offers a tailored selection of footwear and clothing from luxury fashion houses through to timeless sportswear behemoths. We aim to bring together opposite ends of the traditional fashion spectrum, promoting creativity and discussion.
Inspired by the ethos of the designers we stock, creativity and innovation is at the forefront of everything we do. SEVENSTORE sets a new retail precedent; connecting designers with spaces and communities.
We are looking for talented people who understand the ethos, product and culture of SEVENSTORE. Take a look at all our available positions below. Please send through your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
Description:PT Sales Assistant
SEVENSTORE are looking for a passionate and dynamic staff member to join our team in our Liverpool store situated in The Baltic Triangle, Liverpool. We are looking for individuals who have knowledge of multiple fashion genres including sneaker culture, progressive sportswear and contemporary menswear.
This is an amazing and rare opportunity to join a high-profile store with a unique brand mix and progressive retail environment. The role demands the recruitment of an articulate, knowledgeable and committed individual to join the shop-floor team.
Representing over 80+ brands we want an ambitious and energetic individual, who is accustomed to problem solving, creative thinking, being self-motivated and be willing to work within a diverse retail team as well as supporting a dynamic and forward-thinking Store Manager.
About the role...
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will network amongst the SEVENSTORE customer base, developing new and building on existing customer relationships to achieve and exceed set sales targets.
- You will support the store team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile.
- You will outwardly display exemplary service techniques driving excellence of service as a basic standard.
- You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- You will share your in depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- It is imperative that you are a visual representation of SEVENSTORE with impeccable personal presentation.
- You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within the fashion or sneaker industry.
- You must be sociable and charismatic with an ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local community in The North West.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Career progression
- Staff discount
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Please send through your applications to email@example.com with the name of the job you’re applying for in the subject line.